Duct line HCH-VI is our latest coil line. With U type structure, it cover less space and reduce time of plate passing which achieves the productivity of twenty-five seconds per piece.
Just enter the sizes of the ducts you need to process, this full-auto line will complete the following process: Straightening, Beading, Notching, Slitting, Pittsburgh lock forming, TDF flange forming, Angle-iron flange forming and Auto folding.
It can produce two types of ducts: “L” shape or “口” shape. This line features high automation, high efficiency, low labor cost and less materials usage.
Uncoiling—Straightening and Beading—Holes punching for supporting bracket (Optional)—Notching—Pittsburgh lock former—Duplex right-angle flange former– Duplex TDF flange former—Folding
1. Two sets of twin-motor driven dual-decoilers (Maximum capacity of 6-ton per station)
2. Straightener unit with Beader
3. Punch tie rod hole for duct bracing (Optional)
4. Four hydraulic notching die
5. Transfer table A
6. Pittsburgh lock former
7. Transfer table B
8. Duplex right-angle flange former (For Angle-iron Flange) (Double Seam for optional)